Nowadays, there are many routes a homeowner can take to put their property up for sale. Many people tend to go through the real estate route and hire a realtor that basically takes the work off their hands. While practical, it can be pretty time-consuming.
Even then, the route of home listing can seem to be enticing for homeowners that prioritize the convenience of not having to deal directly with buyers and that don’t have a particular rush to sell their homes.
Up next, we’ll discuss some of the pros and cons of home listings, and by the end, you might have a better idea of what works best for you.
Pros of Home Listings
- You avoid a lot of paperwork: well, for starters, you won’t be having to deal with all the fine print paperwork that comes with selling a property. Realtors are experts in dealing with this type of documents, and they’ll sort them out, so you don’t have to worry about it. The thing is, this is probably a very time-consuming task that will take a lot of time for your real estate agent to complete.
- You save time and energy: of course, not having to deal with buyers, paperwork and repairs directly will always save you energy. Coordinating everything can get pretty stressful, but if you have a realtor by your side, you need not worry about it.
- You don’t have to coordinate maintenance on your own: one of the most stressful moments of getting a property ready for sale is doing maintenance and repairs to put up a nice house. This can go two ways: either your realtor is a top negotiator that gets you the best contractors for the best price to get the job done (this usually takes a lot of time), or he gets the first contractor he stumbles upon (this, while not taking a lot of time, will either cost you a lot of money or make you end up with poorly done repairs).
- You don’t have to conduct negotiations: finally, working with a realtor lets you off the hook when it comes to negotiating. This is probably one of the biggest plus points, but, at the same time, you really have to trust your realtor to get you the best price for your house.
Cons of Home Listings
- You have to pay commissions: this one is a no-brainer. The realtor obviously will charge a fee for his services, and sometimes the percentage can go over the traditional 3-6%. This is money out of your pocket into his or hers.
- You’re not their only client: being a realtor is kind of hard. Of course, they’ll have other clients, and having other clients will mean less time for you and your property, which means having to wait a lot more to finalize the sale.
- You’re working on someone else’s schedule: as a footnote to the last point comes this one. Not only do you have to abide by your realtor’s professional schedule, but you have to take into account his personal life and the many things that can have a negative effect on it.
Of course, working with a realtor can seem convenient when you don’t have the pressure of selling your house for any different reasons. And if you’re probably in a rut thinking to yourself, “I need to sell my house fast for cash in Atlanta, GA!” there is a better way…
Sell Your House Fast For Cash In Atlanta, GA
Realtors can become pretty tedious, and let’s not even get into selling the property yourself. The amount of paperwork, time, and money that goes into property sales is absurd when you think about it. Thankfully, we at Bogino Properties are here to help.
With our simple three-step process, you can have cash in your pocket for your property in up to 7 days. It’s quick, easy, and hassle-free. Just like it should be. Here are our steps:
- Call us or submit your information through our form.
- Please send pictures of your house or meet us there. If it meets our criteria, we’ll send you an offer within 24 hours.
- Set a closing date and get your cash within 7 days.
So don’t wait any longer, asking yourself, “how can I sell my house fast for cash in Atlanta, GA?” The answer is here!