Tips To Sell A House Without Making Repairs in Canton, GA
You may be thinking, “I’m looking into selling my house fast in Canton, GA” — but not make repairs. When you’re trying to sell your home, and it needs repairs, it can be difficult to market it, and not everyone can afford to renovate it.
Selling your house without making repairs is still possible. We will show you how. From pricing it correctly, to making small changes, to discovering who can buy it as-is, here’s how you can sell your house without fixing it up. Keep reading and learn how.
Price It Correctly
The best way to sell your home is to price it correctly — in this case, that means lowering the price. This advice is key if you want to sell your home fast without making repairs, because if you try to sell too high, buyers will lose interest quickly. Make your house a reasonable deal based on its condition.
Clean Your House
Sometimes just deep-cleaning a house can improve it and make it more attractive to potential buyers. In case you didn’t know, deep-cleaning is one of the most effective techniques and also one of the easiest ways to attract anyone who goes to your open house.
Maybe your backyard looks a little messy, but trimming trees and the grass will make it look more attractive. Deep-cleaning is great, especially if you’re on a tight budget. When deep-cleaning, you’re increasing your home’s curb appeal, and it can make a huge difference.
Make Small Updates
Often making repairs is too expensive, but finding small things you can fix or improve without spending a lot of money is a good solution. It is not about selling the perfect house. It’s about making it look great. What can you DIY?
- The walls. Often, walls need maintenance, but giving it a new look might be enough. You could add a wallpaper or a new coat of paint. By DIY your walls, you don’t have to repair an entire wall and the best thing is, it will be budget friendly.
- The lighting. Changing out a lightbulb to brighter lighting can make your home look much better.
Highlight The Best Features of Your Home
It’s not always about selling the perfect house but about using the best parts of the house to make a sale. Always focus on the positive. For example, if your home has damaged doors and broken tiles, but you have a beautiful backyard, highlight it. Think about the people you want to target:
- Do they have kids?
- Are they interested in gardening?
- Do they want an outdoor office?
- Will they enjoy natural light everywhere?
- Do they have pets?
And, once you know those needs, you’ll make the best places within your house the reasons why someone will buy it without thinking twice.
Sell To a Remodeler
Often buyers will actually seek out homes that aren’t renovated because they enjoy renovating it themselves. There are a lot of remodelers on the lookout for fixer-uppers. Work with your realtor to target these people and make your house a steal for them.
Sell To a Home Buyer
Selling to home buyers is the best tip if you’re trying to sell your house fast, without making repairs. A local home buyer will buy your house as-is, and their process is easy and quick because there’s no fee to be paid. Here’s the process of a home buyer:
- You fill an online form. Home buyers ask for your information, including your phone number, email address and any questions you have regarding the process. Also, they’ll ask you about the property itself.
- Criteria approved. During this second step, the home buying company will analyze if your house fits their buying criteria and if your situation demands an immediate solution – in the case of foreclosure, homebuyers tend to be faster in getting your offer.
- Offer ready. This is the decisive step. The home buying company will present you with an offer after evaluating your house and your situation. Usually, getting an offer takes as little as 48 hours. Some homebuyers make offers the same day if you call them instead of filling out a form.
- Cash ready. After completing the process, and agreeing to their offer, the homebuyer will pay you in as little as a week.
Bogino Properties LLC Buys Your House As-Is
Whatever your situation may be, don’t think “selling my house fast in Canton, Georgia will be hard,” because we’ll make it easy. We’re capable Canton homebuyers. We’re the experts in town, and we’re more than qualified to buy your Canton house.
We buy houses in Canton, GA quickly and in cash. We can make it happen in just seven days, regardless of what repairs your house needs.